NBC’s Fear Itself has some amazing talent added to the line-up, which makes this series even more compelling. Directors John Dahl (Joy Ride), Larry Fessenden (The Last Winter) and Rupert Wainwright (Stigmata) are the latest talented additions.
From actors to the writers, Fear Itself is oozing with promise for TV viewers who want to have a “horrific” summer. I’ve loved stand-alone scary tales ever since I first saw episodes of The Night Gallery, and Twilight Zone.
I won’t lie to you. When I first heard that NBC was going to delve into horror this summer, I was skeptical (always skeptical…). Maybe this is something I’ll be able to sink my fangs into after all! Check out all the latest additions after the jump.
The series is created by Mick Garris, produced by Lionsgate with IE Indy TV. Executive producers are Emmy-clad team, Keith Addis and Andrew Deane (Masters of Horror).
Here’s a list of the new talent for the series via episode:
- The Sacrifice will guest star Rachel Miner, and Jesse Plemons.
- In Sickness And In Health will feature James Roday, Maggie Lawson and Christie Laing
- Family Man will feature Colin Ferguson and Clifton Collins, Jr.
- New Year’s Day will feature Briana Evigan
- Something With Bite features Wendell Pierce and Paula Jai Parker
Sean Hood will write the episode titled “Echoes”. Sean wrote the screenplays for Halloween: Resurrection and The Crow: Wicked Prayer.
Richard Chizmer and Jonathon Schaech are tapped to write “The Circle”. These are two talented writers to watch out for as well. Jonathon is also one of my favorite horror hotties.